28 October 2010

Mont Blanc


So, it's time for PEPSI's new flavor for limited time in Japan. I tried "Baobab", "Azuki", "Shiso", "White coke" and "Ice cucumber" for this series. Now they made new flavor "Mont Blanc" or I should say "Marron". 

I post some articles about PEPSI's new flavor for limited time before and you can check those articles from links below.

"What is Baobab" in June 2010 (PEPSI Baobab)

"PEPSI Azuki" in October 2009 (PEPSI Azuki)

"Pepsi's new taste" in June 2009 (PEPSI Shiso)

"White coke" in October 2008 (PEPSI White)

"Ice cucumber" in June 2007 (PEPSI Ice Cucumber)

Wow, I tried many flavors... But I don't want to try them again.... lol

Anyway, about Mont Blanc. Well, it's not look like pen of course, but it's flavor like mont blanc. In fact, the smell of this one is too sweet and too strong for me... The taste is PEPSI coke.

I think, it was better than I expected, but I don't want to drink it again. I prefer usual one. lol

If you have a chance to try it, you should try it!

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: