12 October 2010

Tosho card again


Sometimes I check data that about visitors of this blog. I cannot identify who are visiting, but I can know how the visitors came. According to that data, some of visitors came from the result of google search and that search word was "tosho card".

Well, I wrote about "tosho card" long time ago, I think. I forgot when I posted it, but I did it. Last week, I've got tosho card. I joined the college's event as staff then tosho card was small gift for my work. I think, it's one of the best gift/present for such situation.

Also, I found more than 70% of visitors came from outside Japan. Then I need to write about tosho card, I think.

Tosho card is prepaid card that can use only for books and magazines at book shop. You can use this card at most of book shops in Japan. I've never used that at convenience stores, but I heard we cannot use it at convenience stores... There are 6 values of card 500 JPY, 1,000 JPY, 2,000 JPY, 3,000 JPY, 5,000 JPY and 10,000 JPY.

I've never tried that, but we can make our own designed tosho cards from their web site. Unfortunately, they are not supporting English ver. on their web site. But if you interested in please visit their web site from "http://www.toshocard.com".

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: