05 October 2010

TOEIC; once in a year

These years, I've been taking TOEIC test at least once in a year. I took that test in September. I forgot when I took TOEIC test before this, but the web site of TOEIC told me that I took TOEIC test September 2009. That means I can compare the data with the data that I took exactly a year ago.

Well, I was thinking that I would do my best to get more than 850 when I applied it. But I felt I couldn't get it and I might lose my score when I took it on 13th September.

Yesterday, I've got an email from TOEIC and I could find that I can check my score online from Monday. Then I checked my score.

I couldn't get more than 850, but I could earn much score than before. I think, I should study more. I don't know when I take TOEIC test next time. But I will take it sometime in next year! Until then I will study for it!

Thank you.
And sorry for my poor English...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tweet This

No comments: