04 October 2010

exciting weekend

This weekend I had a lot of things that I could enjoy, and I was so stimulated. On Friday, I attended at the ceremony for company's  prospective employees. We did group work at that time, and I could learn really many things. I realised that I should study more. I'm looking forward to working with them from next April.

On Saturday, and Sunday, I was looking for something bottle like photo on top. I need it next week, but I couldn't find the best bottle on this weekend. So, I will keep searching these kind of bottles. Also, I attended 2 meetings on Sunday.

These meetings were about events that I might attend. It is not good time to write about that yet. But I will write about these event soon, I think. We could talk a lot at these meetings, and I was so stimulated because they have different backgrounds.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: