07 May 2010

new shoes in new gymnasium


I hardly use gymnasium because I love to play the sports which play in outside. Also, I didn't have time to use gymnasium regularly...

But these days, I decided to join an extra PE class. I should not say it is as a class, because there is no PE classes on my course. On this class, we students can chose which sports we do at the class. Mostly we play five-a-side football.

Last year, the college renewed gymnasium and the new rule appeared. According to that rule, we must wear shoes with green bootlace. I've never seen green bootlace, and I couldn't find out shoes with green bootlace...

But we have an extension, so I'm using new shoes with white bootlace now. According to the rule sheet, green bootlace will be available soon at the college shop. I'm going to go to buy it after the green bootlace would be appeared at the shop.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: