06 May 2010

Wonderful

My golden week have finished and I went to the college from today. I didn't do anything special during my golden week, but I worked part time and I took some photos when I walked around. I uploaded some on flickr so please check it, if you like.


The weather during the golden week was wonderful. Sunny and warm days after the crazy Texas weather. Spring came to us. Or I should say Summer came to us. I wanted to go somewhere but I couldn't do that. I should to go to somewhere else during the golden week except the part time job... lol


The weather in Tokyo during the golden week was sunny. There were no rainy or cloudy days for 7 days... I heard this is the first golden week with no rainy day in recorded history.


Anyway, I thought about my summer plan to visit Hong Kong this summer. But it's just a plan, I may change my plan because I wanna do many many things in this year.


I hope the plan will be realized. At that time, I will write about that on this blog.


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: