10 May 2010

Japan


I don't have a talent to make such a video, and of course I didn't made this video. Kenichi Tanaka a Japanese graphic designer made this video as his final thesis project. I've never met him before, but I could know this video because someone was tweeting about this video on Twitter, then I decided to write about this video on my blog.

But before that here is the video description:
This is my final thesis project. I created info-graphic, motion piece. My objective is to make Japanese people to think about that everything happening here in Japan, isn't that normal. So I created this video from foreigner's point of view, rather than Japanese people's point of view. By the way, please don't cal me racist, because I am one of short, small eyes Japanese ;P

This video is made for Japanese to let them know how strange Japanese are, but it also useful for non-Japanese people to know more about Japan and Japanese people.

We Japanese must think about these problems seriously, I think. For instance, we don't care about the train accident that happens morning or evening on weekdays, because we know that the accident happens again and again like everyday. But these accidents are mostly because of suicides. We must think about this seriously, it's crazy.

Also, the scraps of food. We must remind the word "mottainai".

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Note: If you want to get more information about Kenichi Tanaka, please visit his homepage from "http://www.kenichi-design.com/".
Tweet This

No comments: