24 May 2010

BOOK 3


Yeah, I'll write about Haruki Murakami's latest novel 1Q84 BOOK 3. In this weekend, I read 1Q84 BOOK 3 or I should say I read it on Saturday. In fact, I read 1Q84 BOOK 3 all day long on Saturday.

I read book 1 and book 2 last year. I think, it was 6 months or more ago. But I could read it easily, because I could remember the story on book 1 and book 2.

First of all, I like the story. I couldn't solve some mysteries on 1Q84, but these are features of Haruki Murakami's novel, I think. I don't want to write detail of the story, if you want to know, you should read it. If you like Haruki Murakami's other novels, you may like this book too.

Anyway, some media are saying that he will release 1Q84 BOOK 4, because Book 1 was the story between April and June, Book 2 was the story between July and September, and Book 3 was the story between October and December. So, they think Book 4 will be the story between January and March.

BUT I don't think so!
1Q84 is trilogy and I don't need book 4, I believe.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: