18 March 2010

California



McDonald's Japan is now on "Big America" campaign. They released 4 types of burgers in limited time. Texas burger, New York burger, Hawaiian burger and California burger. Now we can buy California burger and I ate this one for lunch. I've already eaten these 4 burgers so, I can compare them. 

I think, I wrote about other 3 types of burgers on this blog before.
You can check these articles from "http://masaya-09-11.blogspot.com/2010/01/big-america.html" and "http://masaya-09-11.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-york-new-york.html".

Anyway, I felt that California burger is the best burger from these 4 burgers. Maybe there are a lot of opinion on this but I prefer California burger.

New York burger is the No.2 in my opinion and Texas burger is the No.3. So, Hawaiian burger is the No.4 but I like all of these burgers. But I think, it's expensive...

In McDonald's many people believe that we can eat burgers fast and cheap, I think. The price of California burger is 400 yen (about 4.4 USD). If I ordered combo meal, the price will be 720 yen (about 8 USD)! It's a little bit expensive at McDonald's, I felt.

If you have chance to visit Japan, you should try it. But harry up, you'll miss this campaign because this is the limited campaign.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: