30 March 2010

2.34 million of expensive wastes

I felt that H1-N1 flu is not so strong, because it's rare to see such a news on news media. But I found a news that about H1-N1 flu. According to the article, expiration date of 2.34 million vaccine shots will be expired in this month. Japanese government bought a lot of vaccine shots from many companies such as Glaxo Smith Kline.

I don't know how many vaccine shots did Japanese government buy, but there are still about 100 million vaccine shots, I heard. The expiration date is coming to these vaccine shots in inventory. I heard these vaccine shots made for H1-N1, so it's not effective on other flu. Maybe, these 100 million vaccine shots will be waste.

I cannot say the government made big mistake on action for H1-N1 flu, because the H1-N1 flu might stronger than we expected. But they might be able to do something for these millions of useless vaccine shots, I felt.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: