29 March 2010

Figure skating

On Saturday, Mao Asada a Japanese female figure skater won the 2010 World Figure Skating Championship. I couldn't watch it on live, because there were no Japanese TV stations that broadcasted it on live. But I checked it on the Internet because many people were reporting it play-by-play.

I've never played figure skating and I don't know the rule of figure skating so much, then I don't have any comments on judgement. But some people wrote many comments on judgement. Maybe you can find these...

Also, Daisuke Takahashi a Japanese male figure skater won the 2010 World Figure Skating Championship. When I heard the news, I felt that "wow, they did it!". But not only these two Japanese figure skaters, I felt every figure skaters played great on the 2010 World Figure Skating Championship.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: