19 March 2010

Doha

I remembered that tragic drama at Doha. (ドーハの悲劇)

That occurred on 28th October, 1993. Japan national team(soccer) couldn't pass final qualifier of 1994 World Cup in the United States. I've forgot the detail of this happening but I think most of Japanese people were disappointed in Japan national team because they couldn't win even they were in the lead.

Well, an important conference held in Doha these days. They talked about ban of commercial bluefin tuna trade. I think, Japan is the largest country that eat up tuna in the world. Many Japanese people including me might get in a bind if they agreed on ban of commercial bluefin tuna trade.

I felt happy because it didn't become the return of tragic drama at Doha.

But we must think about commercial bluefin tuna (and other types of tuna) trade to protect them.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: