26 July 2008

Fireworks










In Japan there are many places that hold fireworks display especially in Summer. Today there were 3 places that we could watch fireworks in Tokyo. Sumidagawa, Tachikawa and Hachioji. One of the most famous place where we could watch fireworks today was Sumidagawa. But my house is not near in Sumidagawa and I can watch other fireworks from my house. Then I enjoyed watching fireworks from my house. I'm living in Hachioji and there was fireworks display today too. Hachioji is located in west side of Tokyo and over 500,000 of people are living there. Fireworks display in Hachioji is part of "Hachioji matsuri (festival)". It is not so famous and its scale is not so big. But I could enjoy it from my house.

Unfortunately, my house is not so near from the launch place. Then fireworks in photo and video is small. Please mention it.



Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: