24 March 2009

Again and again part 2

Today I watched WBC game on TV again! Today was the final game of WBC 2009. This game started at 10.30 am in JST. And this was 6th game with South Korea national team. Of course, I believed that Japan national team would win the game and became the champion again!

Then today's game.
Japan national team took a 1 point lead in the 3rd inning. But Korea national team also took 1 point in the 5th inning. At end 9th, score was 3-2. Japan had one point lead. And I believed that Darvish will keep this one point. But....

In the 10th inning, Ichiro did great job! I was a little concerned about him but he did it!!
Then Japan won!!!
Yes, Japan became the champion of WBC again!

Of course, South Korea national team was really nice team and this final game was the best game of WBC 2009. But we won...

I also hope that Japan national team will be champion next time again. But I don't know when the next WBC will be hold... lol

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: