31 March 2009

Vegetable juice

Sometimes, I get intense cravings for something. For example, Kentucky Fried Chicken's chicken. I don't eat so many times but I like it. I think, many people would agree with my opinion.

For example, vegetable juices. I don't care about my health such like health nuts. But sometimes I get intense cravings for vegetable juice.

Yesterday, I got intense cravings for vegetable juice. Then, I went to the nearest vending machine. But I couldn't find vegetable juice.... I went to another vending machine. But I couldn't find it too... At last, I searched for 3 vending machines but I couldn't find vegetable juice... :(

Today, I didn't get intense cravings for vegetable juice like yesterday. But I tried to find it.. I searched for 10 vending machines near my house but I couldn't find it... Of course, if I will go to the convenience stores, I can buy it.

I considered why.

1. Problem on bottles
Most of vegetable juices are contained in carton. But most of drinks that are selling in vending machines are can or plastic bottle.
2. Problem on best-before
Vegetable juices have shorter best-before than other drinks that are selling in vending machines. (?)
3. Problem on demands
Most of people don't want to drink vegetable juices. (?)

1 -> There are vending machines that are selling carton drink. Then this is not right.
2 -> I think, there are not big difference between vegetable juices and other ones. (unconfirmed)
3 -> I think, many people want to drink it. (unconfirmed)

I searched it on the Internet.
Then I found why.
In vegetable juice, there are big difference of its taste. Then many people tend to buy the same brand's vegetable juice. So, it is not suitable to sell in vending machines.

So, I need to go to the convenience store if I wanna buy vegetable juice.
Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: