06 March 2009

Financial literacy in Japan












I think, financial literacy in Japan is really low. And today my perceived notion realized... According to the achieve of the Yomiuri Shimbun, over 60% of Japanese think like they don't have enough knowledge about financial commodities. And over 70% of Japanese don't know about the policies of protecting the consumers. I think, we need to know about these things. But I don't have enough knowledges on these area.

These days, I strongly feel that I need to study about financial system more. It is necessary for us to protect our property. Especially we are in recession worst for 100 years. I won't be financial expert but I wanna study about these things...

Anyway, I will go to Okinawa for four days next week. Then I might not update my web log but I will update my web log possibly. (The symbol on the top is Okinawa prefecture's symbol)

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: