27 March 2009

Tokyo marathon

Last Sunday, Tokyo marathon 2009 held in Tokyo. This was the 3rd time to held as Tokyo marathon. I'm really interested in this event. If I have a chance, I wanna try it. In Tokyo marathon 2009, 30,000 runners run. And 97% of them could finish.

But I have two big problems. One of them is depend on this event. And another one is depend on me.

First, the problem that depends on this event. That problem is capacity of this event. In Tokyo marathon, 30,000 runners run for 42.195 km but there were other runners. Then there were exactly 34,971 runners joined. But there were 261,981 of applies. And its competitive was 7.5. Then it is really hard to run in Tokyo marathon... This is one of the problem.

Secondary, my problem. I've never try to run 42.195 km. 42.195 km is really long distance. Sometimes, I jog around my house. But it is about 5 km or less. Then if I would run in Tokyo marathon, I need to train more.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: