18 March 2009

Convenience stores











Last week, I went to Okinawa with my friends. We were driving car there because we couldn’t use train... At that time, we couldn’t find 7-ELEVEn there.

In Tokyo, there are many types of convenience stores. These are 7-ELEVEn, LAWSON, FamilyMart, Circle K Sunkus, Ministop, am/pm, Daily YAMAZAKI and etc. But in Okinawa, we found only LAWSON and FamilyMart. According to the Ministry of Economy and Industries’ research, there are 32.16 convenience stores per hundred thousand people in Okinawa. There are 33.47 convenience stores per hundred thousand people (national average). So, there are many convenience stores in Okinawa. But we could find only LAWSON or FamilyMart there...

Then, I searched other convenience stores’ web site afte I came back from Okinawa. According to their web site, 7-ELEVEn, Circle K Sunkus, Ministop, am/pm and Daily YAMAZAKI don’t have there stores in Okinawa prefecture. I didn’t know about that... I believed that there are 7-ELEVEns in Okinawa too... lol

Anyway, I went to the main island of Okinawa only this time. Then if I have a chance to go there again, I wanna go to the other island too.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

No comments: