17 March 2009

It's like negative campaign

I think, many people love to use this magic word. “The worst recession in 100 years”. Of course, we are in recession, I think. But I don’t think it is so bad. Most of media in Japan especially TV stations love to use that word. I think, they are doing negative campaign. They should do positive campaign especially in these time. I hope they will do that.

Economic recession like now is also a good turning point for everybody. If we hear so much about bad economy on TV, we must feel like “we need to do something” or “how about my company?”...
I think, we need to develop our skills. For example, taking some qualifications. It is good for us if we can’t take that qualification, we can study about that.

If we study for something during these recession, we can be the person who is ready for the next step. There are many temporary staffs who fired in these days. I don’t think, they did their best to get ready for the recession. Study for something, make the strong connection.

Some people told me, “don’t watch TV or you can’t study anything from that black box”. And some people said like “turn off your television, they are not so interesting : turn on your computer, there are a lot of interesting web sites”. Especially in Japan, TV programs are not so interesting. They couldn’t get enough money. It is fatal for most of TV stations I believe. I believe that they should focus on news programs, dramas and documentary programs. Comedy shows, gourmet shows and other variety shows are not good for TV stations. We can search funny show on YouTube, we can search the nearest restaurant on iPhone and other mobile phones. I think, web sites are more interesting than TV shows...

Anyway, I don’t like the TV station that are doing negative campaign. So, turn off your TV.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

No comments: