23 March 2009

Again and again

Did you see the WBC game? Of course, WBC is World Baseball Classics. Today I watched the semi-final game Japan national team vs. the United States national team. I didn't have a much time to go to the United States then I watched it on TV. Japan national team is the defending champion of WBC. And I hope day will do it again!

Today Japan national team won the game then they will have game tomorrow. Tomorrow's game is Japan national team vs. South Korea national team. They did game 5 times in this WBC. In 2006, they did it many times too. I don't know who made this schedule but I felt something different.

Why did we need to have game 5 times? Of course, South Korea national team do nice play. And they are strong I think. But I hope Japan national team will win and become champion of WBC again!!

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: