20 January 2009

Crazy in Obama

In the United States, Obama will be the 44th president. And the inauguration will hold at 2:00 a.m in JST. I think, most of people will in asleep at 2:00 a.m. But some TV programs especially news programs will broadcast it.

Most of my friends are not care about the inauguration because he is not Japan's prime minister. He will be the president of the United States, not Japan. But for TV stations, it's really big event. Now, I'm watching special program. I saw Obama many times in this program...

I changed the channel but other program shows him to us again....

Of course, he will be the important people to all over the world. But these people in Japanese TV stations are crazy, I think. 

Anyway, I hope Obama will change the world... God bless all over the world.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: