08 January 2009

TOEIC TOEIC TOEIC

This will be the second try to TOEIC. Today, I payed for TOEIC to take examination on 15th March. My score was 645 in last June. I believe that I can mark over 700 in TOEIC on 15th March. I will upload my score on this blog as when I heard the score. But before that I need to study... LOL

Anyway, weather forecast says "it will be snow tomorrow even in center of Tokyo". I'm not living in center of Tokyo. I'm living in rural side of Tokyo and snow will be deeper than center of Tokyo. They said, center of Tokyo will have snow 3 cm deep.

I like watching snowing. But I don't like snow in cities. It is difficult to go outside after the snow. I hope these snow will disappear as soon as possible... LOL

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: