19 January 2009

Tough weekend

On Saturday morning, I felt very strong pain on my neck and left shoulder. It was 10.30 a.m. I couldn’t rotate my neck...

I had to wear suit on Saturday, but I felt I can’t wear it... First, I touched my neck and left shoulder by my right hand. It was not swelling. But I felt very strong pain when I touch.

I think, I need to warm my affected area. I heard these stories that it is better to warm when affected area is not swelling. And it is better to cool down when affected area is swelling.

I found warmer and I put it on my left shoulder. After I put it, I tried to raise my left hand. When my left shoulder raised at shoulder height, very strong pain covered me. I tried to rotate my neck, I couldn’t do it.

About 2 hours passed, warmer made my pain better. But I couldn’t raise my left shoulder up to my shoulder and I couldn’t turn around my head.

It’s time.

I need to change my clothe.

20.00
I came back. I still had a different feeling. I couldn’t rotate my neck and I couldn’t raise my left shoulder. But I need to do my homework. I needed to write report until Monday. I typed keyboard like “L”.
I typed 2 pages. But it was my limitation... I slept at that time.

On Sunday morning, I still had a different feeling. I couldn’t rotate my neck and I couldn’t raise my left shoulder. I had to go to part time job...

After the part time job, I typed keyboard again. I finished it at 25.30...

Now, I could rotate my neck but I can’t raise my left shoulder yet.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile.
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

No comments: