02 January 2009

A Happy New Year











A Happy New Year!
Most of stores were closed yesterday. But today, most of stores are selling "福袋(Fukubukuro)" (lucky bag). In lucky bag, we can buy many "not for sale" things. Or we can buy cheaper than its real price. I didn't go to these stores today, but I went to Starbucks on Thursday. Then I bought a lucky bag their. Its price was 5,000 yen. Inside the lucky bag, there were 3 types of coffee, tumbler, coffee maker and pass case. I love to use new coffee maker, because old one's plastic changed its shape and it's tough to use even for me. I think, old one is cheap then I should refuse to fix it... (My old coffee maker was about 900 yen, I think.)

Anyway, I posted about "Year end jumbo lottery".  You can check it from here. On that article, I wrote "I can't win the lottery". Winners of "Year end jumbo lottery" announced on Wednesday. I didn't check on live but I checked it on Thursday. It was easy to check all of my ticket because I bought only one ticket. LOL  I found my number!! But it was 7th grade then I won only 300 yen. I bought it 300 yen then my 300 yen came back to me. From next Tuesday, I can get it in lottery shop. I will go there as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Techno said...

Happy New Year. :)

Masaya said...

Hi, Techno
Happy new year!