16 January 2009

Aquos came to my house














Aquos LCD TV came to my on Saturday. Or more like there was Aquos LCD TV when I came back.
Basically, I don't watch TV but I felt LCD TV is really beautiful. Don't you think so? The wide screen is nice.

Anyway, there are some problems like... Some commercial messages were not recorded in HD then there were some waste places on TV. Characters located on around center. There are too many buttons on remote controller. But I wanna watch movies on this beautiful LCD. :D

And I the cumbersome letters on right was disappeared but new cumbersome logo appeared on same place. The station's logo such like "フジテレビ(Fuji television)", "日テレ(Nihon television)", or something like that. Do you know how to disappear these useless logos?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: