28 January 2009

Quarter Pounder with cheese











On last December, I posted about "Quarter pounder". At that time, I posted that I couldn't try it... But on Monday, I went to McDonald's restaurant that is selling Quarter pounder. Then I bought it. There were two types of quarter pounder, one of that is "Quarter pounder with cheese" and another one is "Double quarter pounder cheese". I ordered "Quarter pounder with cheese" and I ate it.

It was really succulent and I like it. But I don't go there a lot of time then next time won't coming soon... lol
There are a lot of burger stores like McDonald's, Burger King, Freshness burger and etc... One of the Japanese burger restaurant Mos Burger is now selling the new rich burger. Tobikkiri hamburger sandwich. This is the Mos Burger's highly recommend burger. They uses domestically-produced beef only. 100% domestically-produced beef. I think, it is expensive but it must be delicious. If I have a chance to go there, I wanna eat it!

And I will post new post about burger when I will go to the Mos Burger. lol

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: