15 January 2009

Full HD











On Tuesday's post, I posted an article and movie. It was Full High Definition movie but the size converted into smaller size when I uploaded to blogger...

I didn't have digital video camera and I didn't want to buy digital video camera but... I changed my mind after I watched the tutorials of iMovie '09... lol

I think, it is fun if we can take HD movie during our travel. We can enjoy taking HD movie, editing movie and watch the movie... I will go to Okinawa with my friends in March. So, I wanna take movie there. I believe that travel will be nice.

Anyway, I chose Full HD digital video camera not HD digital video camera. I chose Sanyo's xacti. It looks nice. I didn't think most of digital video cameras are not looks good... But xacti is different from other ones. It's ergonomics design is really nice. Then I chose it... I hope I will upload many movies on this blog... lol

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

No comments: