01 December 2008

Giant pudding




















I found the giant pudding in my college’s co-op store. Many days have passed since that time. Finally, I bought it last Friday. This giant pudding was really big, you can check it by my photo. Co-op store’s clerk gave me a dish for this giant pudding. Then I put this giant pudding on the dish. LOL

But first, I didn’t think I would buy this one. Because it was so big that I can’t eat all. I like pudding but I don’t love it. In fact, I don’t buy usual size of pudding even once in a month. I think, it’s once in a half of year. Many people might agree with my opinion..

Anyway, I needed about 2 hours to eat all of this. Of course, I needed to do something then I didn’t use all 2 hours.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: