22 December 2008

Wind

Yesterday, I watched the final game of the FIFA Club World Cup Japan 2008 on TV. I also watched match for third place on TV. I cheered for Manchester United (England) and Gamba Osaka (Japan). Manchester United became the winner of the FIFA Club World Cup Japan 2008. And Gamba became the 3rd place. They did really nice game.

But I felt wind was so strong during the final game (Manchester United vs Liga Deportiva Universitaria Quito). Some plastic bags rolled cross the ground... Yesterday’s game held in International Stadium Yokohama (Nissan stadium).

When I was watching the game I didn’t feel that wind is strong around my house. The wind was getting strong after a few hours. I felt wind was so strong when I went to bed.

In the morning, the weather changed dynamically... It was hot. In fact, today’s highest temperature was over 20 degrees C. We are in end of December then this temperature was unnaturally high. But weather forecast said tomorrow’s highest temperature will be 10 degrees C. I mean usual temperature in end of December... It will be cold tomorrow...

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

No comments: