30 December 2008

200








This is the 200th post. I began to post my web log at 11th May, 2006. First two years, I posted once a week or less. But I posted every weekday since August, 2008. I took about 2 years to post 100 posts but now it took only a few months... I started this web log to improve my English. There are many ways to improve my English but I chose this one first. Of course, I’m doing other things to improve my English. I don’t know how my English improved in this 2.5 years. How do you think? I think, it is not enough...

BTW, now we are in the end of 2008. The day after tomorrow is 2009! Many shops and companies are changing their decorations into new year edition. But I think, there were some mistakes. For example, the pachinko parlor near my house shows us like “Happy new year! I hope you will come to our parlor like last year.”. I think, it is too early. I found that display on Saturday...

Anyway, thank you for your reading. I hope you will come to my web log again.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

No comments: