19 December 2008

Feel the energy from the great art











Do you have any chance to watch art in your daily life? In Tokyo, there are many places that we can watch art. Look at the photo on the top. This is the photo that I took in Shibuya station. I took this photo in the morning then many people were crossing in front of the great picture.

This picture is one of the greatest pictures of Taro Okamoto. He drew it in 1968 to 1969. "The Myth of Tomorrow" is the title of this picture.

Not only in Shibuya station. We can watch statues in Tachikawa station. And there are many places that we can watch arts in our daily life. On the other hand, there are many museums in Tokyo. These days, Art Triangle Roppongi is the most famous museum area in Tokyo, I think. There are 3 museums Mori Art Museum, Suntory Museum of Art and The National Art Center, Tokyo. I've never been there but I wanna go there. Do you like art?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: