03 December 2008

Ultra realistic paper craft





Today I will tell you about great paper crafts. My friend told me this web site. We can download motorbikes free on YAMAHA’s web page. We can’t ride these motorbikes, but we can make these! Because these are made from paper.

There are several paper craft motorbikes on YAMAHA’s web page. There are also some paper crafts that are not motorbike like birds, portable shrines and etc... I downloaded one of them. Maybe it will take much time to make it. I will make it as soon as possible but I might not be able to make it until the 2009 will come. But I will try it.

P.S. I analyzed November’s visitor’s report. During 1, November to 30, November, 115 people accessed to my weblog and viewed 151 pages. Visitors came from 15 countries/territories and over 50% of visitors came via google search. I will report you December’s visitor’s report on January. Anyway, thank you for your visiting!

http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

No comments: