28 November 2008

Clones in the town














Yesterday, I saw the "Clone" in the station that I often use. I'm not writing about "Dolly"... I'm writing about the "Clone" that is one of the characters of "Star wars". Maybe many people know this...

If you saw the "Clone" in your town, what do you think? 

I was talking with my friend on my iPhone, then I saw that. I was surprised about that. Then I stopped talking and I took a photo. The photo on the top is the photo that I took at that time.

He was passing out something. I don't know what he was passing out.. Because I didn't take that... Usually, I don't like to take these things like pocket tissues. I don't like these things...

Anyway, I don't know much about "Star Wars" then "Clone" may not "Clone". It was maybe "Stormtrooper"... But I don't know... If you know much about "Star Wars", tell me about it.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: