18 December 2008

Window on MacBook











These days, I had a big problem on my MacBook. I'm using Windows XP on MacBook with boot camp. Mostly I'm using Mac on my MacBook. But sometimes I need to use Windows XP then I installed Windows XP with boot camp. 

On Windows we need to update the software sometimes. At that time Microsoft was offering update to SP3 then I started update. After I updated Windows XP to SP3, I couldn't use DVD drive on Windows XP. Then I removed SP3 and down grade to SP2 that why my friend told me.

But I couldn't use DVD drive on Windows XP... I can use DVD drive on Mac. Then there are no problem on DVD drive. I didn't know how to fix it then I refused to fix it by myself. I reserved genius bar and I went to Apple Store Shibuya today. Staff tried to fix it but it took about an hour... But he did it! Now I can use DVD drive on Windows XP too. Thank you.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: