11 February 2011

Snowy AOZORA photo aid exhibition


Today, I went to Yokohama to join the AOZORA photo aid exhibition in Yokohama. Well, it was snowing and sometimes raining. I felt, it's not suitable weather to hold photo exhibition in outside, but the exhibition had held in outside.


I could join photo rally with some people there. But it was extremely cold and we couldn't take nice photos because it's raining / snowing.


Anyway, I could met many people there. (Some of them, I've met before.) Unfortunately, tomorrow's event has been canceled due to bad weather condition. I heard the distribution of post card would be continued until tomorrow 5 pm. If you have time, please visit it.


I was planning to join another event that they were planning to hold, but the event has been canceled due to snowy weather. Then, I will go to CP+ "Camera and Photo Imaging Show" in Pacifico Yokohama. I'm really looking forward that. 


Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: