25 November 2008

Red & White












Today NHK announced lineup of singers who will appear on their annual year-end grand song festival. The red and white singing contest is one of the most famous TV programs in Japan, I think. NHK broadcast every new year’s eve. In this year, it will be 59th.

This program is contest then visitors and viewers will decide the winner every time. Red or White. Male singers will sing as member of White team. Female singers will sing as member of Red team. Many Japanese watch this program so, audience share was really high. But these years, it is not true. These years, its audience share were around 40%. I think, this rate is high, but its audience share is getting down.

I don’t watch this program. But I feel new year is coming when I hear the news like this. You can check this year’s lineup on “
http://www9.nhk.or.jp/kouhaku/artists/index.html”.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

No comments: