04 November 2008

Seminar

Today I absented from college to take the seminar. This is the first time to take seminar alone. I studied image processing 10 a.m. to 5 p.m... The seminar was really tough. But it was really good for me. I hope that I can share this experience for my research.

Anyway, I could enjoy our college's festival on Saturday and Sunday. Our shop went good. And I could enjoy fireworks of course, I took some photos during the festival. I'll upload some photos as soon as possible to my web page.

And I'll write the report of my weblog visitors. 118 people visited my weblog in October. And its page views were 166, they came from 20 countries/territories. It has been new record of my weblog since I started analysis with "google analysis". So, thank you very much.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from "http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/".
Tweet This

No comments: