06 November 2008

Screen shot














W
hen I checked my iPhone's camera roll on photo album, I found screen shot of my iphone. But I didn't know how to take screen shot of my iPhone. Then I googled how to took iPhone's screen shot. "Home" + "Sleep" That is the way to take screen shot on your iPhone.

But I've never do such command on my iPhone... Photo on the top is my commemorative screen shot that I took first time. I took this screen shot when I was riding Toei Shinjuku line maybe... But I didn't notice that until I found this screen shot on my camera roll... :(

Notice on this screen shot means "You can't connect to network then try other network". Then I couldn't finish my application right so I did that command to quit my application... maybe...

Anyway, I'm sorry that I couldn't post my weblog yesterday. (I posted it but that was like comment...) My condition is still not good so I will go to bed as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

No comments: