12 November 2008

Amazing new clock














The clock that I’m going to introduce you today is really amazing clock. We don’t need any battery to use this clock. All you need to work this clock is water. But we need to change water once every week. I don’t know exactly about this clock but I think, it is like a hydrogen battery.

This clock is not for sale. But you can get it if you have an account of JA bank. Of course, it’s free! Unfortunately, I don’t have an account of JA bank and I don’t think that I will have the one soon. Then I can’t get it...

Anyway, I have many clocks in my room like HDD clock that I posted before. So, I don’t need this one. And maybe it is difficult for me to keep this clock. I will forget to change water.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/

Tweet This

No comments: