15 February 2011

Snow in Tokyo


These days, it's snowing  here in Tokyo. I was in Yokohama due to AOZORA photo aid exhibition in Yokohama as I wrote before. At that time, the weather was rain, but sometimes it was snowing. Fortunately, snow didn't pile up on Friday and on Saturday.

But on Monday, it was snowing again! And it piled up! I came back at about 9 p.m. by train, but that train was suspended due to snow after I came back to home! Well, I was lucky because I came back safely.

This morning, there were some delays on most of trains, but it was not so big problem for me. The big problem for me today was that it was tough to walk on iced or snowy road.

It's rare to snow in Tokyo, also it's really rare that snow piles up on roads! I think, I cannot ride my bicycle shortly due to snow. I hope these snow will melt smoothly and rapidly.

The photo on top is the photo that I took last night in front of my house.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: