13 November 2008

Change

I’m very night person. I always sleep about 2 a.m or later. And I can’t wake up early. But I think morning person is better than night person. Some professors says “the morning is the best time to study, work, think and do something”. I think so too. Do something in the morning is very efficient for all of us. And I think, most of successful persons are morning persons. So, I wanna change my style!

Then, how to be morning person? I think, the most simple way to wake up early in the morning is sleep in the early time. For example, if I could go to bed around 12, I could wake up 2 hours early than usual. I believe so...

Anyway, if I could be morning person, I can read books and drink a cup of coffee in the morning. Of course, there are more things that I can do in the morning. I wanna update my weblog in the morning. I wanna read books in the morning. I wanna drink a cup of coffee. I wanna...

I think, this is the best season to change. The President of the United States will change soon. Obama use a lot of “Change”s in his speech. Then I need to change!
Yes, I can! LOL

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

No comments: