12 August 2008

SLR camera











Today, I bought new camera. I've never had a SLR digital camera then this is my first SLR digital camera. I have two SLR film cameras and two compact digital cameras. I started taking photos when I was junior high school student. My photos are not so good but I like taking photos.

I took many photos with my compact digital camera before. But from today, I can take photos with my new SLR digital camera. I bought "double zoom kit". "Double zoom kit" include two lenses one of them is standard lens, another one is zoom lens. I think, it is very useful.

But there are one big problem. I don't have much time to take photos these days. If I can, I wanna go somewhere with my new SLR digital camera and take some photos.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: