18 August 2008

Rainy day drive













I took driver's license in March 2007. And now more than a year passed. But I've never driven in rainy day. There were about 20 lectures that I had to drive in outside before I took driver's license. But fortunately (maybe I have to say "unfortunately")  all of these lecture days were really nice weather. So, I've never touched to handle of wiper.

Of course, I drove after I took driver's license some times. But all of these days that I drove was really nice weather... 
It is easy to drive in nice weather but I couldn't understand how difficult to drive in rainy days. Some of my friends told me that "drive in rainy days are not so different from drive in sunny or cloudy days". But I didn't think so, because I watched F1.

In F1 race, weather is one of the biggest problem I think. Drive in rainy day were looked really difficult in F1. So, I didn't think drive in rainy days are not different from drive in sunny or cloudy days. 

Yesterday, I had a chance to drive in rain. And I felt it is not so different from sunny or cloudy days...  Anyway, I didn't have a much time to drive. So, if I have a chance I wanna drive more.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: