25 August 2008

End of Beijing Olympic










On Sunday, Beijing Olympic have finished. I couldn't watch it so much time on TV but I could enjoy it. I surprised many things in this olympic. Great record on sprints and swimming. And I also found some interesting things during I was watching TV.

First, most of Japanese reporter report play by play but in nice timings like Japanese would get point or would do some thing great, they stopped play by play report but they started cheering. Not reporting they were cheering. I thought, it was really funny thing. LOL

Second, they faked up ceremonies. I couldn't watch opening ceremony but some media said they faked up on opening ceremony like fireworks. I could watch closing ceremony, but I found some fakes when I watched it on TV. Maybe, most of singers in there were didn't song. And the reporter said this morning, drams that used in closing ceremony were looked like plastic and maybe they didn't tap it in the ceremony.

I don't think, fake ups that they did are good. And they have to think more about that.

I wanna watch London Olympic in 2012. And I hope Olympic in 2016 will be held in Tokyo.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: