13 August 2008

Super small flash drive










These days I need to use USB flash drive many time. But in these situation I didn't have my flash drive. I have 1[GB] flash drive and its size is W x L x H 18 x 73 x 8.3 mm. Most of people
 would say "It is small and very useful portable storage" but I didn't think so. For me, it is too big to treat it as my mobile phone's straps.

Yesterday, I went to electronics retail store near my house to find out flash drive that is really small. In electronics retail store, there were so many types of  flash drives. There were some funny flash drives too. Some of them have sushi replica on them. But my purpose was not to buy such a funny flash drives. I wanna buy a super small flash drive that I can treat like a strap of my mobile phone.

Then, I found really small flash drive. Look at the photo on top and below.
This flash drive is really small its size is W x L x H 14.5 x 32 x 2.7 mm. And I can treat it as my mobile phone's strap like photo on right. I think, I will bring it because it is small enough and I need to bring such a flash drive in my daily life. LOL

Anyway, price of flash drives are now really cheap I think. I could buy this super small 1[GB] flash drive for 1,800 yen (About $18). But I found 4[GB] flash drive for 2,000 yen ( About $20). I couldn't buy such a big storage for 2,000 yen before. But now we can buy 4[GB] flash drive very cheap. I think, this is one of the advancement of science and technology.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: