21 August 2008

Prison Break




First, I have to say that I've never done prison break. I've never been prisoner, so I don't have to prison break. Then this is not my story. LOL

I'll write about the TV series drama "Prison Break". It is not Japanese TV series drama but I like it. I watched season 1 and 2 on DVD. Also, I can watch season 3 on DVD, now. But I didn't have a much time to watch season 3. Now I have a little time to watch DVD. Then I went to rental shop and rent prison break season 3. I rent 4 DVDs. I think, I need 6 hours to watch all episodes. Maybe I will watch it throw the night. LOL

But prison break are really cool and nice story. And I think, "Prison break" is the best TV series drama that from the United States. I watched "Lost", "Heroes" and "Prison Break". Lost's season 1 was really good but I don't like season 2 and 3. But I like Prison break all seasons. Have you ever watched prison break?

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please visit my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: