25 February 2011

Minutes to takeoff

I've forgot where and when I heard song name (or album name) "Minutes to takeoff". But long time ago, I heard that.
Now I'm in exactly such situation. The plane that I will on board will be takeoff at noon in JST. Yeah, minutes to takeoff!
About 2 years ago, I was in such situation. But destination is different. 2 years ago, it was Naha, Okinawa. This time, I'll go abroad.
Fortunately, the limitation of my passport have not been expired yet. But I must update it in this year, if I go abroad after this trip. Of course, I have enough time to update. My passport is in available for more than 6 months.
I think, I won't update my blog during my trip, but I'm gonna write about my trip after I came back.
Anyway, I hope the weather there would be nice!
Thank you.
Send from my iPhone via mail.





Tweet This

No comments: