04 March 2011

Came Back!

I was in the United Kingdom for about a week. Mostly I was in London, visited many many places and I could have fun during my stay. I went to Edinburgh for day-trip on 28th Feb., also it was really fun.

I came back to Japan yesterday. I'm feeling a little sleepy because I have jet lag now. I need more time to recover from it. 

Well, I'm just planning to post about my whole trip as soon as possible. But first I want to import and check my photos that I took during my stay. I think, I need more time to check these photos because there are more than 1,000 photos. I used 2 SD cards which have 8GB of storage. Mostly I took with my DSLR Nikon's D60, but sometimes I took with my iPhone. I forgot how many photos that I took with my iPhone, but I think it's not so many.

Anyway, I will post some articles that about my trip as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: