10 February 2011

Snowing Snowing

From Tuesday's night to Wednesday's morning, it was raining and sometimes snowing even in Tokyo. Until then, the air in Tokyo was extremely dry and dry air advisory continued over a month. Well, it's good for many people because the air got wet. But I hope the snow will never piles up because many trains, buses and many other public transportations would stop, also I cannot ride my bicycle on snowy street.


Fortunately, the snow on Wednesday morning didn't pile up. But according to the weather forecast the weather of this weekend will be snow. The snow will start on this evening and continued to Saturday. Which means snow would piles up even in Tokyo.


I think, snowy weather is good but I hope not these snow piles up on streets.


Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: