15 September 2010

Go wireless


These days, I felt that the wire of the earphones is a bother. Especially when I use my Audio Technica's earphones with my iPhone 4.

Well, I cannot connect that earphones to iPhone 4 well, when it's wearing bumper case. And long wire of the earphones is really bother when I touch my iPhone.

So, I was looking for Bluetooth wireless earphones. I wanted to buy the bluetooth wireless earphones that satisfy following my hopes.
1: I can control everything from receiver.
     I was thinking to use that device with my iPhone, so I wanted to talk via that device.

2: I can change my earphones easily
     I like my Audio Technica's earphones, so I wanted to keep using that earphones.

3: Compact and lightweight
     I was planning to use that outside, so I didn't want to bring big and heavy device.

4: Affordable price
     Because I'm new to Bluetooth wireless earphones, I just wanted to "try" it. So, I didn't want to spend much money for that.

I was planning to use that device outside, noisy world, so I was not thinking about sound quality seriously. (Also, it's for iPhone.)

I could find some earphones that satisfies these hopes, then I decided to buy Sony's bluetooth wireless earphones. "DRC-BT30"

I think, it's useful, but I felt that I need "hold" button. It's easy to control with switch but it also means it's easy to make error operation when the switch touched with something. So, I need "hold" button on it.

I felt that sound quality and battery life are enough for me. And I'm so happy that I could be free from wire! You should try that, if you've never tried that.

Anyway, I hope the power supply would be able to be wireless soon. Like Nikola Tesla's system.

Thank you.


Tweet This

No comments: